Wednesday, September 3, 2008

day ten

Had lunch at ‘CANTING’ again! Heard SOMEBODY said that the food looks disgusting. But it’s considered the better ones as compared to the other food here! Hahah so maybe you all could airmail me some mee pok or long john silver. J
However, I still gonna show you what we ate today!!

this is Li Xuan! (daisy) very innocent girl! :) she's now our temporary classmate!
After that, we went to COMPUTER TOWN!
CHINA SIM LIM SQUARE :D
Initially I wanted to buy a hard disk to store all the pictures because now the wuhan folder in my laptop contain 10 GB of 1 week of pictures (only). So I think I should get the hard disk to prevent my laptop from lagging!
Li Xuan’s brother knows this shop owner and they are able to get a cheaper price for us. 160 GB of 350 rmb. Yeah it’s cheaper than Singapore! But I just know that my brother bought one for me from the recent IT fair so in the end I didn’t buy! I think I’m going to get all the pictures from everybody only when I reach Singapore.

On our way to the place,






I bought the “ipod” earpiece for 10 rmb whereby it can change the earpiece colour!
And so I asked the lady
“请问这个款式是真的吗?”
“对啊对啊是真的!”
And obviously it’s fake one right?
Never mind as long as it’s nice.

And! I’m happy but unhappy to buy this!!!
Happy because it’s really cute! It cost 30 rmb! And u click the button by pressing on the eyes! However unhappy because ss bought one and it is spoiled!


After that, while waiting for some friends outside the entrance when we are going to leave the place, i saw this cute orange boy kept holding on his sister's hand and bring her to walk around! omg so sweet!




future handsome boy hahah!
see!


don't you think that the brother is a bit forceful too? haha! see his sister's pants?!!! :D

and finally they sat down (i felt relieved for their mum! finally can rest haha!)

his sister also got a heart shape sticker on his forehead! ( i don't know what is it for, but i think is decoration because her hair is too little and short to clip hair accessories)

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D



and when i want to take a picture with them, the orange brother hide behind the pillar!
so i only take with his sister! and also another small girl!


and this is another cute one! biting a big big honeydew!!!


i wanted to take photo with her too, but she looked afraid when she saw me. so in the end i don't dare to take already! do i look so scary :( HAHHA
see she so scared!
luckily she never drop her honeydew =x

After that we went to a shopping centre called 销平贸whereby it is direct translated from SHOPPING MALL. So special huh!

bus ride to '销平贸'


And this is our dinnerrrr! Initially we wanted to have KFC! But the place is packed with people so a big group of people like us is very hard to get seats. So we had dinner at this restaurant instead



i admit this don't look appealing hahah!


SEE THE DIFFERENCE? HAHA!

HOWEVER, WE STILL BOUGHT EGG TART FROM KFC! DEFINITELY CANNOT MISS! VERY NICE!!! It’s going to be my supper later!

Anyway, Li Xuan taught us something new today!

1. How much=几少钱

2. You very stupid=你很shao2 ( don’t know which word)

3. Vulgar language of WUHAN= SECRET AAHHAHAHA! ( heart itchy right! :P )

4. I like you= Same as Singapore!

We wanted to learn how to speak more like the wuhan style! So that people won’t recognize us as foreigners and raise their product price! So we asked her how to ask ‘how much’. We tried saying but however, li xuan said we still sounded so different although I really think it’s the same!! Maybe we are more use to singlish than their language because they speak with certain tone and melody one!
As for the vulgar language, IT’S CENSORED! BOO!

PIC OF THE DAY: WILISSSSSSSS ( WALLAS)

time for KFC EGG TART!!!!

BYE!

No comments: