Friday, September 5, 2008

day eleven

Xiao ling 老师 mentioned in the history lesson about this vegetarian restaurant is famous in wuhan! As we need to make a trip back to wuhan ”SIM LIM square” to change the defects goods that we bought yesterday (earpiece and mouse), we went to the vege restaurant for lunch as the restaurant is situated near to the place!
I suppose it would taste really good for vegetarians. But it was ok for me because I still can’t get use to the taste for few dishes!







Everything’s done at computer town and we headed to销平贸 to meet some of the others for dinner!
We took a double decker bus and it was a new experience! I saw the trees’ branches at the roadside were not trim and therefore the branches kept hitting on the right side of the bus windows! I was thinking that the passengers that were sitting at the first seat of the right side must be very stress! (Because the person would have the pressure that the branches may hit him


KFC for DINNER!!! FINALLY HERE COMES LKE BELOVED KFC. I’ve been craving for it!
Nice indeed! HAHAHA.
And also I went to walmart! That’s one of my wish to fulfill when I’m here. Because my bro told me it’s very well-known in America. So I want to take a look!! It’s very big and selling variety of products! I suppose my mum would love it and can spend whole day there! But too bad she’s not here!


bye!

No comments: