Saturday, August 30, 2008

day five (28/08/08) - WUHAN




Excursion bus set off at 8.30 and we had our excursion to steel mill!!
Slept a little on the bus journey because I was too tired!
Our first stop was an eye opener whereby we saw flames that were melting the steel! However, it wasn’t that useful as the ‘tour guide’ did not give any explanation and introduction to anything! We just got a chance to see the melting and soon after we went back to the bus.
Next stop we alighted at a another nearby factory whereby I have no idea what it is! We just walked a lot on the viewing platform and see alien machines. No introduction and explanation is given too! So this is the part I nearly can fall asleep while walking! =x
Finally at the end of the viewing, we have come to the exit. 3 steel rolls were situated there for photo taking! So this is the time I know what the factory is manufacturing!
With my itchy hands, i went to knock on the steel rolls and they are REALLYYYY HARD!!!!!!!
Heard from the lecturer that they made a 20 mm thick steel into a 1.5 cm thick rolls! Power huh!
And so it’s the end of the excursion!



Reached back school at around 11am and we decided to go for lunch as a group! We went to a muslim stall for lunch and the food is nice! It only cost for around 4rmb or 6 rmb. How could it be?!



Back to hostel around 2pm and we stayed on bed to blog! Frankly it’s quite time consuming to upload the photos which were chosen from so many different sources (cameras). Moreover, it’s my first time using blogger! So noob I know! It took me 2 hours to post an entry! :s
While blogging, Mr Puah knocked on our door and he’s here to deliver our clothes! OMG HE’S REALLY A NICE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because my roommate and I went down to his room to borrow his washing machine, and I jokingly said’Mr Puah, why not u help us deliver our clothes up when it’s ready” AND HE REALLY DID! Omg I’m REALLY JUST JOKING! He’s really nice! Haha!


After my first blog entry, some of us went down to play basketball! It was a nice game! One china boy with an age around 10 asked if he could join us, and so he joined us. Don't see him good to bully ok, i think he's skill is better than mine! Haha! Anyway he wore a 3 quarter pants high up to his stomach and was topless! Very cute haha! We asked for his name but he refused to reply us. :(


After basketball, we went for a short jogging around school. Nice jogging because the weather is very good! it rained today and it's very cooling and windy! I guess the weather is getting cooler day by day already! So today is our healthy day! Feeling great after exercising! :)

No comments: